How much is running your payroll costing you? Would you rather be concentrating on growing your business than spending time on administration? As soon as you employ someone, your business responsibility takes on a whole new dimension. It becomes your responsibility to deduct the correct amount of employee income tax and national insurance, and pay this over to HMRC in a timely manner together with the company employer national insurance liability due.
Along with your payroll responsibilities, companies must legally provide a pension to all employees. With MDJ Accountancy Solutions we can offer a fully managed Auto Enrolment Pension scheme service with on-going administration, ensuring you meet all the criteria required.
MDJ Accountancy Solutions Payroll Bureau can take all the stress out of ‘payroll’ and ‘pension’. Our bespoke payroll service is moulded to suit your individual requirements with the choice of weekly, fortnightly and monthly calculations. MDJ Accountancy Solutions Payroll now provide ‘open payslips’ to individuals (password protected by email), statutory reports, and act as agents on your behalf, liaising with HMRC to ensure you are always compliant.
Whether you’re a start-up or large corporate, you’ll need to understand the cost implications of employee payments to your business. This is where reports are vital. With our outsourced payroll service you enjoy the immediate availability of wide payroll-related information, without needing to spend time manipulating data.
Features of the service include:
- Payroll processing using Iris, HMRC accredited software
- We can process from any time throughout the payroll year for a small one-off set-up fee
- All maintenance of employee details e.g. address, bank details, tax codes
- New starters and leavers processed at no extra cost
- Save time and cost providing ‘open payslip’s directly to individuals via email (password protected for security) – including annual P60 for all employees
- Suite of management reports including P45, P46, Gross salary to net pay breakdown and breakdown of money payable to HMRC, including any Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) calculations
- Monthly and Year End submissions online to HMRC
- Fully manage the new legislated Auto Enrolment Pension at competitive fees
Why choose us?
- Through our Payroll Bureau, we take care of all aspects of payroll, including, payslips, P60, P45 and acting as your agent with HMRC – stress free for you
- We are specialists in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) payroll management
- Perfectly suited to sole traders (from 1 person), to small to medium businesses through to large organisations
- Can cover Sage payroll on site or remotely via your payroll software licence
Benefits to you
- Peace of mind – Your payroll is dealt with, efficiently, timely, completely
- Interacting with HRMC is not your problem – we will handle all interaction with HMRC as your agents
- Pays for itself – most businesses don’t need staff dedicated to payroll and related tasks, isn’t it better have your staff deal with business factors?
- Available – you can speak to the person dealing with your payroll who is always up to date with current legislation and using the latest software
What our customers say
Mandy and her team provide a great service for our business. They are reliable and get the job done! Highly recommended.
Both on-site & remote access suit our businesses needs and ‘numbers’ provided on a monthly basis by Mandy and her team.
Mandy and her team are an extended part of our in-house team, providing an expert and cost effective accounts department and all the services we need to make sure our finances run like clockwork. Mandy is a brilliant financial controller, and working with her means we have no extra overheads employing a full time FD. Mandy makes sure our numbers are in order, and the communication we receive is fantastic. It's a genuine partnership and I value their services very much.
Business news and advice
- Good news! MDJ are Hiring – Full time Bookkeeping position available Sage & Xero experience essential For more information about the vacancy please call us on 01633 213319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Wales Argus Feature 10th April 2017 When Mandy Desmond-Jones became the sole owner of her bookkeeping and payroll services company in November 2015 following a business partnership of four […]
Request a call back
Is it easier if we ring you? Pop your contact details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.