If you have difficulty finding the time to run your bookkeeping, or you dread dealing with the mountain of receipts and invoices, then you are not alone. Most small businesses do not need to employ a full-time bookkeeper and could receive comprehensive monthly reports in as little as two hours a month. At MDJ Accountancy Solutions, we know every business is different, that’s why we work with you to give you a service that fits your exact needs, now and as you grow. We’re unique too. We don’t have call centres – only friendly, dedicated bookkeeping professionals who work with you to understand what you do and how we can help you become more efficient and profitable to enable you to concentrate on your business.
With MDJ Accountancy Solutions bookkeeping services there is no contract, or long term tie in, you simply pay for the hours required thus increasing or decreasing services depending on your business need, for example, when a large project comes in. We can also provide short term cover for sites where their regular bookkeeper is, for example, on maternity, holiday or long term absence.
Our customer portfolio ranges in size from start-ups to small to medium businesses up to and over £5M turnover, with services taking from as little as 2 hours a month up to 2-5 days a week. We can work either on an hourly rate or agree a fixed monthly retained fee, which can be reviewed at any time to adapt to the particular business need at that time.
MDJ Accountancy Solutions can provide your bookkeeping remotely and is perfectly suited to businesses that operate anywhere in the UK. Using Xero Accounting, which is a cloud based system that provides 24-7 access from anywhere, or through remote access directly into your PC, we can connect as if we were sitting at the desk as part of your team.
The MDJ Accountancy Solutions on-site bookkeeping service involves a member of our team of bookkeepers attending your office regularly (weekly, monthly or quarterly, as required) working on your Accounts system to produce quality management accounts.
This on-site options allows processing functions to be shared with your staff and your bookkeeper. It is often structured so you produce customer invoices and post receipts while we post all supplier transactions, complete bank reconciliation and finalise monthly reporting.
We currently complete onsite bookkeeping for clients in Newport, Cardiff & Monmouthshire but we are not limited to these areas as we have providing this service to clients in Bridgend and Bristol. Using Xero Accounting and Sage Accounts Professional, let us provide you with your own virtual finance department. Our fully accredited bookkeeper will provide you with access to a comprehensive Management Accounts reporting pack including profit & loss, balance sheet, debtors balances, creditors balances & VAT returns.
Why choose us?
- We provide a Bookkeeping service that fits your needs, not ours
- We will adapt to suit your changing business needs
- Specialists in both Xero Accounting Solutions and Sage 50 ‘solutions’
- We can work for you from our offices, remotely, or with you onsite, whatever is needed at any given time
- Provide stand in cover for your staff when needed, even at short notice
- We can work with your accountant or, if you don’t have one, we can recommend an accountant perfectly suited to your business
Benefits to you
- Peace of mind – You don’t need to concern yourself with details, that’s our role
- Grow your business – Leave you to do what you’re best at, allowing you to concentrate on your business knowing the everyday financial tasks are taken care off
- Up to date financial information – you get a proactive insight into your financial situation
- Cost effective – you pay for what you need and your accounts are provided ready for your accountants, thereby reducing expenditure to them
- Available – you can speak to the person dealing with your accounts
What our customers say
Mandy and her team provide a great service for our business. They are reliable and get the job done! Highly recommended.
Both on-site & remote access suit our businesses needs and ‘numbers’ provided on a monthly basis by Mandy and her team.
Mandy and her team are an extended part of our in-house team, providing an expert and cost effective accounts department and all the services we need to make sure our finances run like clockwork. Mandy is a brilliant financial controller, and working with her means we have no extra overheads employing a full time FD. Mandy makes sure our numbers are in order, and the communication we receive is fantastic. It's a genuine partnership and I value their services very much.
Business news and advice
- Good news! MDJ are Hiring – Full time Bookkeeping position available Sage & Xero experience essential For more information about the vacancy please call us on 01633 213319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Wales Argus Feature 10th April 2017 When Mandy Desmond-Jones became the sole owner of her bookkeeping and payroll services company in November 2015 following a business partnership of four […]
Request a call back
Is it easier if we ring you? Pop your contact details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.